Gulf Stream RV Vista Cruiser Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Gulf Stream RV Vista Cruiser travel trailers are known as the profile of innovation, and have been designed with the best rugged construction, on-road performance, and aerodynamics all at an extremely low weight! They also have an advanced space planning with models ranging from 20 ft. to 26 ft.
These trailers were made for couples needing to tow with a smaller SUV or mini-van who want to take an occasional guest or two with them. Just because they are lightweight doesn't mean they lack in construction or features either. They are built with vacuum-bonded laminated fiberglass walls with Azdel synthetic substrate to prevent mold and rotting, and also feature full dry baths!
Start customizing your Gulf Stream RV Vista Cruiser travel trailer today!
Vista Cruiser 19RBS
Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser travel trailer 19RBS highlights: RV Queen Bed Rear ... more about Vista Cruiser 19RBS
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 3 Length 23 ft 1 in Ext Width 7 ft 6 in Ext Height 10 ft 2 in Int Height 6 ft 11 in Interior Color Titanium, Point Blank Hitch Weight 390 lbs Dry Weight 3119 lbs Cargo Weight 1103 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 27 gals Grey Water Capacity 33 gals Black Water Capacity 33 gals Tire Size 14" Furnace BTU 20000 btu Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Two Door Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type DSI Gas Awning Info Manual with LED Lights and Speakers Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Neo-Angled Electrical Service 30 amp
Vista Cruiser Features:
- One Piece Fiberglass Roof, Front/Rear Walls
- Oyster Fiberglass Exterior
- Vacuum Bonded Laminated Composite Walls with outer layer of Azdel Synthetic Substrate
- Welded Six-Sided Aluminum Frame
- 83” Interior Headroom
- Pre-wired for Roof A/C
- Low Center of Gravity
- Lightweight Powder-Coated Steel Chassis
- Laminated Floor w/Lightweight Substrates
- Single Axle w/Electric Brakes (17’ & 19’ Models)
- Tandem Axles w/Equi-Flex & Electric Brakes (23’ Models)
- Aluminum Wheels
- 14” Radial Tires
- Black Radius Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- LED Running Lights/Tail Lights
- Four Lightweight Stabilizer Jacks
- 26” x 72” Radius Entry Door w/Deadbolt Lock & Friction Hinge
- Exterior Pass-Thru Storage w/LED Light & Switch
- Radius Compartment Doors w/Slam Latches & Magnetic Catches
- Easy-Lube Axles
- Diamond Plate lower panel w/LED Lights
- Two 20 lb. LP Bottles w/EZ-Access Cover
- Safety Chains, Break-Away Switch
- E-Z Escape Window
- Wall Mount Fire Extinguisher
- Combo LP/CO Detector; Smoke Detector
- Safety Glass in Windows
- LED Step Light w/switch at Entry Door
- 20,000 BTU Ducted Furnace w/Wall Thermostat (16,000 BTU non-Ducted in 17RWD)
- 6 gal DSI Gas Water Heater
- LED Interior Light Fixtures
- High-Performance Laminated Countertops with continuous molding edge
- Hardwood Cabinet Doors/Drawers w/pocket screwed construction & solid wood Stiles
- Designer Window Treatments and Night Shades
- Headboards w/Walkaround Beds (n/a 17RWD)
- Underbed Storage w/Lift Assist
- In-Floor Storage Pan under Bed for Spare Tire
- Advanced Anti-Stick Vinyl Flooring
- Toilet w/Foot Flush
- High Velocity Bath Vent
- Deluxe Wood Medicine Cabinet w/Mirror
- Radius Shower Curtain
- Tub/Shower Surround
- Neo-Angle Shower (19CSK, 19RBS)
- Skylight (some models)
- 2-Burner Cooktop
- 2 or 3 Drawers w/Dual Ball-Bearing Metal Glides
- 6.0 cu. ft. Two-Door Refrigerator/Freezer(5.0 Single-Door in 17RWD)
- Power Range Hood w/Light
- Designer Stainless Hi-Access Faucet & Handles
- 30 Amp Detachable 28’ Marinco Power Cord
- 35 Amp Converter/Charger w/LED Indicators
- Monitor Panel
- Exterior Front Wall Hitch Light
- Non-Directional TV Antenna w/Power Booster
- Satellite/Cable Hookups
- Solar-Ready Access Plug
- Back-Up Camera Ready
- Multiple USB Charging Ports inside & out
- LED Awning Light w/Speakers (required)
- Bumper-Mount Gas Grill w/LP Quick Connect
- Power Awning
- Interior & Exterior TV Mounting Brackets
- 19” and 29” LCD/HD TV
- 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner (non-ducted)
- Power Tongue Jack
- 3-Burner Range w/Oven
- Sink Covers
- Cooktop Cover
- Home Theater Stereo w/Bluetooth and (2) Interior Speakers
- 14” Spare Tire in Floor Storage Pan
- Outside Spray Port
- Premium Foam Mattress
- Microwave Oven
- Glass Door for Neo-Angle Shower
- Black Tank Flush
- 6 gal DSI Gas/Electric Water Heater
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Gulf Stream, a leading manufacturer of a full range of RV products was founded and is still owned by the Shea family, originating in the small community of Nappanee, Indiana in 1971. Founder Jim Shea Sr. was inspired by the quintessentially entrepreneurial spirit of Elkhart County Indiana, and was particularly to the heritage of craftsmanship found in Nappanee, where ties to Amish and Mennonite traditions of handcrafted furnishings and homes were still strong.
Back then, the family operation consisted of manufactured housing (Fairmont Homes). Jim Shea built the operation from the ground up. He ran the show and his sons joined him learning the business through good old fashioned hands-on experience.
In 1983, the Shea’s established Gulf Stream Coach producing a top quality line of motor homes, travel trailers, and fifth wheel trailers. Gulf Stream’s first RV, the Foxfire travel trailer, benefited from techniques that had made their housing company successful. It allowed Gulf Stream Coach to put things in the Foxfire that weren’t seen in travel trailers.
The company continued to grow and in the 1990’s the three sons assumed the lead in day to day operations. The family patriarch and company founder was recognized for his career contributions to the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries by being named to the MH/RV Hall of Fame
Today, Gulf Stream Coach is the industry's leading family-owned, family-operated RV manufacturer, encompasses 22 brands with over 140 different models — all brought to you by the efforts of more than 1,500 dedicated associates. Over its history, the company has produced almost 300,000 recreation vehicles, contributing to the well-being and family fun of hundreds of thousands of people across the US and Canada.
It's common to find the Shea family at RV shows and campgrounds, enjoying Gulf Stream products, and interacting with customers, identifying features they consider important, bringing those ideas back to the Gulf Stream Coach team.
The family links run deep at Gulf Stream, among the skilled craftspeople who build the product, through the family-based management, on to family-based RV dealerships across the United States and Canada, and finally, to the families who buy and enjoy Gulf Stream Coach products.
In today's world where huge corporations work to satisfy stockholders and financiers, the people at Gulf Stream Coach are dedicated to make families - ours, dealers, and owners - happy and proud.